Course Instructor: ANGELA POCH
What Will I Learn?
- Develop skills to cook vegan
- Getting Started Vegan Cooking – measuring, kitchen tips, organising your vegan cupboards, and how to become vegan or vegetarian.
- Understand basic nutrition for vegans and vegetarians
- Learn what the body needs for nutrients and where to get them on a vegan diet. Calcium, Iron, Protein, and much more.
- Create delicious meals with the many recipes included
- Discover easy breakfasts, fast lunches, and much more
- Choose the right ingredients for substitutions and for health
- Discover common and uncommon ingredients used in vegan cooking
Learn how to cook vegan in the comfort of your home with online cooking classes whether you’ve cooked before or are an expert cook. This vegan vegetarian online cooking school uses videos and lesson booklets, to teach you how to cook delicious, healthy vegetarian foods. The 60 to 90-minute video lessons include a demonstration of the 8 to 12 delicious vegan recipes in the lesson, vegan cooking techniques, vegan health information, and more. Lesson booklets contain many more healthy vegan recipes for you to use in addition to the videos. Keep in mind this was filmed over 10 years ago.
In this course:
- You will receive all the materials you need including recipes and nutritional handouts.
- Complete this course fast in under 12 days or take your time and do it over several weeks the choice is yours.
- This course is structured with videos and printable handouts with the recipes, tips, and health info.
- Each lesson has a particular focus such as quick cold breakfasts, filling hot breakfasts, easy sack lunches, wholesome dinner meals (lunch or supper), and light meals. There are also lessons on holidays, bread, soups, and more.
- If you’d like to be able to cook vegetarian dishes that wow your family, learn how to make healthy vegan meals and create tasty morsels of vegan food, then you’ve found what you’ve been looking for!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in vegan or vegetarian cooking & health.
- Those new to cooking vegan
- This course does not go into advanced technics for becoming a cater or chef.
Click here to see the full Course Curriculum