Course Instructor: ANGELA POCH
What Will I Learn?
- Identify how metabolism affects the body in terms of weight loss.
- Choose foods that will increase metabolism and/or help with weight loss
- Understand which exercise will burn the most fat!
- Correct habits that are slowing your metabolic rate
- Have a decreased risk of cancer, heart disease, depression, diabetes, and other diet and lifestyle
Have a doctor on board to assist you with diet and exercise changes.
Do you want to lose weight and are tired of diet ups and downs? Would you rather increase how fast your body burns calories than exercise till your exhaust? Have you ever wondered if there is a better way? This course aims to create a permanent lifestyle solution to the yo-yo diets and weight gain we all face and all you need to get started is a willingness to make simple changes to your everyday life.
This course is laid out with 2-6 minute videos complete with handouts for key points. Written and instructed by Angela Poch, NC, the program is based on current scientific research and has been proven to be effective.
This course is not a diet and does not provide strict meals, it guides you with principles you can use for your own favourite foods.
There is no magic pill or special food to melt fat off. You will still have to make some changes and get some exercise. But you will learn the most effective exercise to really make your weight loss goals happen. Discover the steps to creating a metabolic rate diet. This program can be adapted for all kinds of ‘diets’ – gluten free, low carb, diabetes, vegan, and so on. You will learn the key ingredients to a metabolic boosting meal and what you can do to avoid slowing down the fat burning process. Plus learn other simple and easy ways to increase metabolism.
There is even a section in this course for life coaches, nutritionists, and fitness experts. Those who want to teach the metabolic rate boosters to others. We’ve provided a detailed program outline as well as a marketing plan (the general outline, you’ll need to make it your own).
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you are ready to make long-term changes for weight loss & weight control.
- Do not take this course if you are looking for a temporary fix.
- Take this course if you are a life coach and want to add tools to help others.
Click here to see the full Course Curriculum